Saturday, June 25, 2005

Thank You One and All

To every Man and Woman in service to this Country, I offer my thanks.
You may not see it in the news on ABC, NBC, CBS, or CNN(never there),
But the men and women here at home appreciate the job you're doing.

Some of us understand that the only way to defeat the terrorists is to bring Freedom and Democracy to an area of the world where Freedom has always been in short supply.
In ten, twenty, or fifty years from now, historians will be able to point back to the roots of where it all began.
They will point to a President with the courage to buck the system, and the brave Men and Women who hit the ground.And in reality the President got the easier job.
If not for y'all all would be lost.

I support you in whatever ways I'm able, and I will never secondguess or armchair quarterback what you do in the field, or in the heat of the moment.

Terrorists are murders and murdered 3000 of my countrymen, may every terrorist rot in hell for eternity.
May God bless you and keep you in His Hand.

No comments:

Conservative News