Sunday, October 23, 2005

Howard "Talk like a Pirate" Dean

Dean said that Democrats also would make sure every American has access to health insurance.

"If 40 industrial nations can do it and balance the budget at the same time, it's time to have somebody in the White House who can chew gum and think at the same time," he said.
Don't forget Howie, unlike the other 40 industrialized nations with nationalized health care, we support th rest of the world with my tax dollars - stolen from me by an ungrateful gov't.
Only to be given to part of those 40 industrialized nations for whatever pointless reason so they can have a national health care I don't want.

Instead of a national health care plan fopr me, how about instead y'all just quit taking such a bite out of my check every month, that way I could afford any health need I might come up with.

No comments:

Conservative News