Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Muslim Raggin" ??

Is this news?
  • yahoo story

  • Somebody really thinks this is news? That the West is demonizong the moslem world view? Ya think?
    Hey!, I got news for all you mooselums out there -- You ARE demons !!
    Get used to it YOUR god died, and then couldn't get back up. nanner nanner nanner.
    Now don't get me wrong here though. I'm not actually saying muhammud wasn't a nice guy. But the problem with your religion is, he was just this guy who walked around with nothin' much else to do so he started telling stories about how life should be.
    Also, if you go back far enough into his life he was trying to be a Christian and then got irritated at some of the Apostle dudes and did this church split thingee. They wouldn't let him be a deacon or anything.
    So he made his own version of church. Where you get to do all the things you want to do. Like kill people for no particularly good reason except they don't like this nitwit muhammud (yeah I know how to spell it, but I don't want to)

    So now you want to greif me just because I don't trust you any further than I can throw michael moore?
    pttuui on that.

    Grow up, You think its tough being a mooslum ? Try being a Christian in this country, then y'all can tell me how bad life is!

    Reviled and spat at, Told we must keep OUR religion under wraps, so we won't offend any agnostic, aetheistic spit for brains idiots who can't even tie their own shoes on a regular basis.
    I hope you get what you deserve- precisely nothin'

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    there will be no virgins for you , amerikan fool

    Conservative News